Just a few more days to go and you just remembered the stockings. Here are a bunch of great products for your teen that will get plenty of use. And, you might want to grab an extra for yourself 😉
- Maybelline’s New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick is a must have. All of their colors are amazing but Seductress is perfect for most skin types and is a great neutral, everyday color.
- L’Oreal’s Paris Voluminous Original Mascara is our go to! Pair it with the Voluminous Primer and your lashes will really stand out. We are huge fans of mascara so go as black as black can be!
- Revlon’s ColorStay Brow Pencil is the same as some high end brands we’ve tried. Don’t waste money get this brow pencil!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Skinny is great for a thin eyeliner look or to line the water line of the eyes.
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, Sheer Light/Medium Tint is great for just about anyone. It goes on thin and covers those dark circles.
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream – I literally can’t say enough good things about this product. It does all that it says it does.
- Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler – you gotta get a good eyelash curler, end of story.
- Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor – I know this seems like a weird gift, but seriously gals, a shaver and bikini trimmer in one is where it’s at! I have used this for years. Maybe don’t give to your mother-in-law but give it to someone who would really appreciate knowing that this beauty exists.
- Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Pre-Tox Peel Off Face Mask – OK, any fun face mask is a good gift. Get a bunch of singles or try a cool peel off one!
- Scunci Strong Hold Black Ponytailers are the best. I cannot live without these flat hair bands!
That completes our list of great stocking stuffers your teen will love and you don’t have to go far to get them 🙂 Merry Christmas from Nearly All Things 🙂