This raw coconut butter by Artisana has the texture of peanut butter only it’s coconut. I’m literally eating this out of the jar! It is made from the whole coconut flesh, not just the oil. There are “no additives, only pure, unadulterated coconut.” It’s certified organic, vegan, raw, and kosher. What’s so great about coconut flesh? Glad you asked!
According to the article “Is Coconut Meat Good For You?” by Foods for Better Health, Coconut Meat (otherwise known as flesh) has the following 8 benefits:
1) Helps eliminate parasites from the body
2) Regulates bowel activity
3) Helps to balance blood sugar levels
4) Destroys candida and other harmful organisms
5) Supports the immune system
6) Great for bone health
7) Assists in weight-loss
8) Reduces the risk of heart disease
So as our girlfriend Deb likes to say, “Why Wouldn’t Cha?”
You can find Artisana Organics Raw Coconut Butter in most grocery stores or click the image or link above and buy it right through Amazon (oh, and we might make a small commission if you do – hint, hint, wink, wink). Below is a great smoothie recipe.
Raw Coconut Butter Smoothie:
– 1 Tbsp Artisana Organics Raw Coconut Butter
– 1 C Mixed Blueberries/Cranberries
– 1/2 C any non-dairy milk
– 1 C Spinach (needs some greens)
– Scoop of favorite protein powder
– 1 tsp chia
– 1 tsp flax
– 1 tsp hemp seeds
– 1/4 banana (optional but good if you want it a little sweeter)
If you are ahead of the curve and already using raw coconut butter – send us your recipes – we’d love to try them and share them!
New to Nearly All Things? Follow our blog to read more about upcoming fashion, beauty products that actually work, fitness options, healthy eats, cocktails and more. You can also follow us on instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…
I love coconut butter! Never thought about putting it into my smoothies, thank you for the great idea!
It’s delicious – you should try it! 🙂